*UPDATE* As of 11/7 Don Quijote has marked down all NYX cosmetics to 30% OFF! Go get em quick before the sale expires.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Merlot
The famously reviewed moisturizing cream with grape seed extract that's anti-aging, antioxidant, SPF 15 is actually pretty great! Like most reviews of the product state, I've been using this cream for about several weeks right after I cleanse (morning and evening) and it makes my skin so soft and supple and great for applying under my makeup. I think it also has helped in my complexion as well! I don't have much darkness from lack of sleep forming around my eyes as much anymore; it's given me a fresh, clean look that hydrates my skin from the wear n tear of chemicals in the air, plus mine came with the extra 25% more travel size jar, so it does last for a long time. I hope you are enjoying yours as well!
Review score out of 5- 4.4/5 *the packaging for this isn't so sanitary, but this same product does come in a squeeze tube as well.
Have a great day!
2 comments on "Follow up on NYX cosmetics and Merlot"
You know, I bought both the night cream and the daily moisturizing one... the daily one is breaking me out slightly, but the night one is the bomb lol... idk i'm gonna have to do a review in a few weeks or so.
I got a whole load from elf that you gotta see! =)
One of the issues I forgot to mention for the Merlot was that it does make your skin shiny later on in the day. And I do have a few pimpies poppin up here n there on my face too, but I'm contributing that to my diet lately (oily foods). Whats the difference between the nightcream and the day cream?
Post a Comment